Welcome to new private well owner tools!
Made possible by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency through the National Ground Water Association
- Online well owner lessons—These free online lessons take 12-15 minutes each and cover a range of topics ranging from water testing and treatment to water well maintenance and groundwater protection issues.
- Webinars—View the following recorded webinars about taking care of your well system, your water quality, and your groundwater.
- Well Owner App—A well owner app provides information essential to the private well owner and the ability to program automatic reminders about water testing, well maintenance, and groundwater protection. Download the apps below.
- Well Owner Owner’s Manual—This is a web-based version of the app providing information essential to the private well owner and the ability to program automatic reminders about water testing, well maintenance, and groundwater protection.
- Monthly Private Well Owner Tip Sheet—This free tip sheet provided via email covers useful information and guidance about taking care of water quality and well systems.
- Well Financing Video—This short video helps well owners understand a range of options for financing major water well system renovation or new well construction.